• In submitting this application, you agree to the Alone Australia Terms and Conditions.
• You must be 18 years of age at the time of applying. Other eligibility criteria apply. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
• We are looking for a wide population representation in our casting, and we’re very interested in applications from people who identify as culturally and linguistically diverse, First Nations, people living with disability, LGBTIQ+, women and other lived experiences which are traditionally under-represented on screen.
• All stages of the production process for Alone are highly confidential. If your application progresses to the next round, you will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) which will keep your casting process strictly confidential, with the sole exception of your immediate next of kin. Where necessary, employers will also be required to sign an NDA before you can discuss your application for leave with them.
• It is expected that applicants will own at least a basic range of survival clothing, footwear, equipment and tools.
• We do not expect you to have answers to every question or expertise in every level of survival, so please do not be intimidated by the process, but DO answer as honestly and as accurately as you can.
• Allow yourself at least 1 hour to complete this application as well as additional time to record the requested clips.
• Your application will only be considered accepted when ALL fields have been completed.
• Your application with be treated in strictest confidence in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)and the Australian Privacy Principles.
*** APPLICATIONS CLOSE MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY MARCH 3, 2024 ***