Are you an everyday Australian wanting to compete in the greatest game on Earth?
Are you an Australian champion in your chosen field wanting to be Australia's Sole Survivor?
If you think you've got what it takes to outwit, outplay and outlast others, apply now.
Survivor, the most challenging reality show of all time is returning in 2018 and wants you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Men and Women of all backgrounds and locations around Australia.
- You need to be physically and mentally strong enough to survive in some of the toughest conditions ever experienced.
- You must be-able to engage with others, be confident and be comfortable living in close quarters with strangers.
- You must be 18 years of age or over by January 1, 2018.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You must be able to swim.
- You must be available for one (possibly two) days between the 5th February - 24th February 2018 for a potential audition with Producers.
- You must be available for approx. 10-12 weeks for the shoot. At this stage, shooting will take place between April and June 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
- You must fill out the entire application form (please note, this may take you up to a couple of hours).
- You must upload 2 pictures of yourself 1: a recent, clear photograph of yourself (no hats or sunglasses please), 2: a picture that best reflects you as a person.
- You must submit an online Video along with your application form and photos. This is to be a maximum of 3 minutes and should sum up why we should pick you for Survivor and why you believe you have what it takes to be the sole Survivor for 2018.
Should you successfully complete the above and be suitable for the next stage, Endemol Shine Australia’s Casting Team will contact you to discuss the next steps.