FAMILY FEUD 2020
Thank you for applying to be on Family Feud in 2020!
We are looking for teams from around the country, who are ready to work out just what 100 Australians are thinking. Family Feud is looking to give back to people who have been doing it tough or doing the hard yards through 2020. Frontline workers, first responders, firefighters, people who have been helping out the community, families who have lost their homes, been out of work or had businesses effected – this a way for us to say thank you for all you've done and sacrificed.
That means we are doing things a little differently and now the teams can be made up of households as well as families. Yep, that means for the first time you can apply with your family and flatmates – just as long as you all are currently living together under the same roof.
If you think you and your household has what it takes and deserve a thank you, then we want to hear from you!
But first – here are a few notes about applying and being a part of the show.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR ON THE SHOW:
• Each member of your team must be 16 years of age or over.
• All team members MUST reside in the same house.
• You must all be Australian or New Zealand citizens or Permanent Residents.
• Your team name must be a legal Surname.
• Please make sure your team only applies once.
• Please note that recording of the show takes place in our studio in Sydney.
• Depending on how well your team plays you may be required to make yourselves available for up to 4 separate dates between July 1st and July 20th.