Casting for Married at First Sight season 6 is now open!
Are you single and looking for love?
Are you tired of swiping left in bars and want to find your perfect match?
Do you know of someone who deserves a partner to fulfill their dreams?
Are you ready to put your heart on the line and settle down?
Married at First Sight is searching for men and women of ALL ages and backgrounds who are genuinely ready to commit to love. This ground breaking social experiment wants to help Australian singles find their potential lifelong partner using the science of matchmaking.
There’s just one catch.......you’ll meet for the first time on your wedding day.
This is not a competition and there is no cash prize.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to find LOVE.
Rules of Entry and Instructions
1. You must be over 25 years of age on the day of application.
2. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least 2 years to participate.
3. You must be single and genuinely looking for love.
4. You will be required to provide proof of identity (driver’s license or passport or extract of birth certificate).
5. Please be honest with your answers and complete the form to the best of your ability.
6. Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the application form.
7. You must be available for 1 day between May and June 2017. If selected for the show you will need to be available for filming between August and November 2017.
If you have questions about the show you can email the casting team at MAFS.email@example.com
Applications close at midnight August 15th 2017 ESDT