Chris & Julia's Sunday Night Takeaway is a New LIVE Entertainment TV Show which features BIG SURPRISES and BIG PRIZES for our Audience Members and Home Viewers.
Tell us WHY you are SECRETLY nominating someone you know for a BIG SURPRISE on LIVE TV!
- Have they helped, supported or been there for you or someone else?
- Perhaps they have done something (big or small) in your community that deserves recognition.
- Or have they always put themselves last and you believe it's time they were in the spotlight!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTRY FORM, INCLUDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO, VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY.
You are either (i) applying for yourself; or (ii) someone who you wish to nominate for a surprise, to be considered as a participant in the programme provisionally entitled “Chris and Julia’s Sunday Night Takeaway – Season One” (the “Program”) which ITV Studios Australia Pty Limited, (“we”, “us”, “our”) intends, but does not undertake, to produce for initial transmission by Network Ten Pty Limited (the “Broadcaster”).
Please ensure you, and if you are nominating someone, that they too meet the Eligibility Requirements (as set out below) before you start completing the entry form (this “Entry Form”). Provided the Nominee meets the Eligibility Requirements, you must fill out the ENTIRE Entry Form legibly. If any question is not applicable, please write “N/A” in the space provided.
REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOMINATING SOMEONE FOR A SURPRISE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP YOUR NOMINATION A SECRET AT ALL TIMES!
1. If nominating yourself, you must be aged at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2. If you are nominating someone else, you confirm that you are aged at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. If the person you are nominating (the "Nominee") is under 15 years of age, you must have the permission of the Nominee's parent or guardian to make the nomination.
3. Neither you nor the Nominee (if applicable) are:
a. currently employed by us or the Broadcaster and have not been previously employed by us, any of the ITV plc group of companies or the Broadcaster; or
b. a live-in partner or immediate relative (for example, mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) of an employee of ours or the Broadcaster or any of the ITV plc group of companies.
(the foregoing shall be collectively referred to as the “Eligibility Requirements”)