Chris & Julia’s Sunday Night Takeaway is a New LIVE Entertainment TV Show which features BIG SURPRISES and BIG PRIZES for our Audience Members and Home Viewers.
If you want to be in with a chance to get involved, here's the application for you!
- Do you have a huge interest in music, love karaoke and wish to be considered for "Sing-a-long"?
- Perhaps you do a lot for others and you really deserve a holiday!
- Do you want to be in with a chance to "Win the Ads" because you want to test your general knowledge?
- Perhaps you have an amazing or funny story to share.
Tell us how you want to get involved!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTRY FORM, INCLUDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO, VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY.
You are either (i) applying for yourself; or (ii) someone who you wish to nominate for a surprise, to be considered as a participant in the programme provisionally entitled “Chris and Julia’s Sunday Night Takeaway – Season One” (the “Program”) which ITV Studios Australia Pty Limited, (“we”, “us”, “our”) intends, but does not undertake, to produce for initial transmission by Network Ten Pty Limited (the “Broadcaster”).
Please ensure you, and if you are nominating someone, that they too meet the Eligibility Requirements (as set out below) before you start completing the entry form (this “Entry Form”). Provided the Nominee meets the Eligibility Requirements, you must fill out the ENTIRE Entry Form legibly. If any question is not applicable, please write “N/A” in the space provided.
REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOMINATING SOMEONE FOR A SURPRISE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP YOUR NOMINATION A SECRET AT ALL TIMES!
1. If nominating yourself, you must be aged at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2. If you are nominating someone else, you confirm that you are aged at least 18 (eighteen) years of age and the person you are nominating (the “Nominee”) is also at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
3. Neither you nor the Nominee (if applicable) are:
a. currently employed by us or the Broadcaster and have not been previously employed by us, any of the ITV plc group of companies or the Broadcaster; or
b. a live-in partner or immediate relative (for example, mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) of an employee of ours or the Broadcaster or any of the ITV plc group of companies.
(the foregoing shall be collectively referred to as the “Eligibility Requirements”)